Photo via: imgarcade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geekie Crafts: Superhero Alphabet Cross Stitch
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Science cross stitch
- Bat-Signal cross stitch pattern. Free ($0).
- Superhero/villain crochet, knit, and cross stitch patterns!
- Green Power Ranger Cross Stitch Pattern – Nerdstitch.com
- Marvel Alphabet Cross Stitch Pattern by XStitchMyHeart – I like the little Loki in this one 🙂
- Ah! The Element of Surprise Cross Stitch by ChristinesCornerSSC
- Spiderman perler bead pattern, but could probably use for cross stitch
- Cross Stitch Ship in a Bottle – NEEDLEWORK-Craftster.org
- Deadpool cross stitch pattern
- Thor. Here are some cool templates that allow you to assemble your own Avenger out of Post-it notes. I am going to use them a cross stitch templates!