Photo via: positivelysplendid.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Which Superhero Team Should You Join? You got: Justice League DC Comics You’re very good at what you do, and need to be around other people who are on your level. You have a tendency to be focused mainly on work, but hey, you love what you do.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Superhero Peg People from Nap Time Crafts If you have a little boy, than chances are good that he loves superheroes or will in the near future.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- A symbol of your faith is a way to have an instant connection with other believers. Wear the Christian Fish to display your belief in miracles, forgiveness, and eternal love.
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- These adorable numbers (1-36) have so many uses in the classroom! Use them to identify cubbies, label supplies, organize book bins, or display numbers on desks. *3.5×3.5 Square of each number
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Can make this out of trifold boards. Buy one that is already black. Love this to use as a back drop for reading or writing center!