Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superheroes. Cool for wall art… I think I would do the Avengers though.
- If I could make a cake that didnt implode or have to be rebaked 4 times then I would make this for you.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Prime and spray paint a bunch of small toys. Glue to a thrifted lamp base (painted the same color). Pretty cool.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Jayden Metal Baskets – like this idea. Could be a DIY project with some world-themed fabric or burlap? For small storage baskets or a trash can
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad