Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prime and spray paint a bunch of small toys. Glue to a thrifted lamp base (painted the same color). Pretty cool.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Jayden Metal Baskets – like this idea. Could be a DIY project with some world-themed fabric or burlap? For small storage baskets or a trash can
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- These are such fun ideas for an Avengers party! I love the carnival style games and the food is super easy. What a cool party idea! AvengersUnite ad
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Cool Stuff We Like Here @ CoolPile.com ——- > ——- 10 Gorgeous Minimalist Superhero Illustrations In Vibrant Colors