Photo via: themummysphere.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- STAR WARS CHARACTERS TOILET TUBE CRAFT
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- This fire breathing, toilet paper roll dragon is SO MUCH FUN! Blow into the end, and it looks like flames are coming out of the dragons mouth! Such a cute craft idea for a rainy day!
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Toilet Paper Roll, Crafts for Kids. Marvel, The Avenger, Hawkeye, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Spider Man.
- Superhero Peg Dolls // Superhero Finger Puppets // Wooden Finger Puppets // Handmade Toys // Quiet Toys
- Superhero Paper Plate Crafts for Kids – fun craft for the kids!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!