Photo via: onecreativemommy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- free printable superhero logos | This font has every superhero logo and more. My son loves me just …
- Super hero cape tutorial (ask ed if i want one more full like the sew liberated one, or trimmer like this)
- Are your kids big Superhero fans? Do they like to color? Have we got a great roundup for you. Click the picture for 175+ Superhero Coloring Pages including Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Big Hero 6, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Justice League, LEGO Superheroes, Teen Titans and many more. Wow!!
- SUPERHERO Kids Party Ideas. Grab your free printables with this guide to kids party ideas on a budget. Thinking of doing a Superhero / Disney / Pirate party? Read on…
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Mouse over image to zoom Sell one like this Vintage McCalls 8398 Sewing Pattern 60s Superhero Costumes Superman Batman Robin Sell one like this Vintage McCalls 8398 Sewing Pattern 60s Superhero Costumes Superman Batman Robin
- I want this Superman apron!! | More outfits like this on the Stylekick app! Download at http://app.stylekick.com
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Looking for crafting ideas for boys? Here is a list full of great ideas from crafters just like you!
- Naturally Chic Mama: Easy Superhero Cape, with link to customizable Superman font
- Super Hero Logos: Flash / Aquaman / Superman / Batman / The Avengers / Robin / Captain America / Green Lantern / Fantastic Four / Thor / Spiderman / Green Arrow / Red Tornado / Ironman / Hawkeye