Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…