Photo via: ideas.tpet.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Thor. Here are some cool templates that allow you to assemble your own Avenger out of Post-it notes. I am going to use them a cross stitch templates!
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- non-specific super hero masks allow children to make up their own super power(s) – idea inspired by my friend KG
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!