Photo via: bambinogoodies.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- The bean bag toss game idea. Use thin fiberboard and cut out the holes with a jigsaw.Paint on the fun sound effect words. Super Fun to play since each time a kiddo gets a bean bag through the hole they shout out the sound effect.
- What an awesome idea for a Hulk birthday party. Kids of all ages love this Hulk Smash game! Click for lots more Superhero Party Ideas featuring MARVELs The Avengers: Age of Ultron AvengersUnite cbias ad
- These superhero minute to win it games are the absolute best superhero party games for kids or for adults! Even my toddler loved playing games inspired by his Marvel favorites! Some use food, some are games you DIY, and some even include an obstacle course! And best of all, you can use these minute to win it games as non superhero versions too for a superhero game night!
- Superhero training academy. Kids go through the maze of balloons, but cant touch the kryponite green ones!!! Oh-Yeah
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- By Sanna Lippert. Lay stencil on card. Stamp through the openings in the stencil. Outline the edges of the stencil with a fine tip pen. Great idea!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.