Photo via: diycandy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- yea its cool but what i dont get is that its all DC characters and then random Captain America
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- Super Hero Mask: One of the only ones I found that the link works & you dont have to sign up for anything!
- Superhero training academy. Kids go through the maze of balloons, but cant touch the kryponite green ones!!! Oh-Yeah
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- DIY super hero/Avengers masks, Usually I do not like masks for trick or treat but these are so cute!
- 25 Superhero Food Ideas that Dont Require Super Powers to Make (except maybe those cakes!) These are perfect for a Superhero party!
- heART of Sarah: STRING ART superhero, batman, superman, green lantern, flash
- not sure how I graduated high school because I basically spent all my time in class drawing stuff like this !
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- I laughed way too hard at this! But its actually fairly accurate, well…if you get it :-p