Photo via: adictaaloscomplementos.blogspot.com.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- Superhero Masks – these DIY Paper Mask – the kids ADORED making these easy paper superhero masks and had lots of fun wearing them at our Superhero Party!!!
- Childs Superhero Cape – CLOTHING. The designer also added a super hero RING w/matching inital on it. Fun idea to add to the super hero accessories, along w/wrist cuffs and mask
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Bring some joy to the superhero in your life with these super easy DIY superhero snow globes. Make them in under five minutes with a fun & easy DIY tutorial
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- How to Make a Candy Lei with video tutorial and step by step instructions. Celebrating birthdays, Holidays, graduations and more just got a whole lot more tasty!