Photo via: makeandtakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5 Kids Homemade Hand Print | DIY crafty cards kids can make for Fathers Day, Valentines Day or dads birthday. Childs handprint keepsake. The Pinning Mama.
- Tips from the Heart for the Home: Support your Soldier: Hands Down Youre my Hero Craft also a great valentines or fathers day idea
- Its a bird….its a plane….no, its a flying Tootsie pop. Print, cut and punch a hole into these super hero inspired valentines day cards for a cheeky favor this year.
- Personalized Superheroes Boys Valentine Class Cards for School digital download custom party Batman Superman Spiderman Ironman Hulk America on Etsy, $4.50
- Your students will have a blast practicing their math skills by uncovering these fun superhero mystery pictures. These activities are great for math centers, homework and whole class.
- Creative Fathers Day Cards for Kids to Make – Easy Gift/Craft ideas!
- Okay I love this gift idea! Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gift cards! Perfect for Fathers Day or really any occasion.
- Fathers Day Cards FREE Printables – Daddy and Grandpa Ties – Cute Questionnaire for the Kids to Fill out for Dad this year from kiki and company
- Make your kids their very own magnetic play set… As long as you can search for images, print, cut and stick- you are good to go! Best of all- the sky isnt even the limit for the themes you could come up with. Toy Story!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Handmade Vinyl Record Clock:: With over 50 different scenes to choose from, I’m sure that you will find at least 2 that would make your sad, empty wall space feel more loved.
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.