Photo via: blogmemom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tips from the Heart for the Home: Support your Soldier: Hands Down Youre my Hero Craft also a great valentines or fathers day idea
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Dad You Are My Favorite Superhero Wood Sign by WordArtTreasures, $16.00
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- Fathers Day Free Printable Cards. DIY Fathers Day fill in cards are a great fathers day craft. Easy Fathers Day homemade gifts for Dad and Grandpa.
- You Are My Superhero – Fathers Day Handprint and Footprint Keepsake Idea – Kid Craft
- Justice League Coloring Pages: Here are ten “Justice League” coloring pages that will take you on a trip down memory lane!
- Are you looking for easy Fathers Day gifts from the kids? From printables to handprint art that Dad will really enjoy.
- Fathers Day Writing Craftivity! My SuperHero Dad! Writing activities and craft suitable for all grades!
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Who needs a Super Hero when you have a Dad?