Photo via: ravelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Harry Potter Party – making a golden snitch. Or you know making them and hanging them in your room
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- Heres a ridiculously easy Christmas craft for you Harry Potter fans: House-Elf Sock Wreath! This was all Johns idea – I jus…
- Library brings Candyland alive, program from Wayne County Public Library. Ive done this several times with kids, teens and whole families! Always is a huge hit. We do the same board for trivia questions: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, etc.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Harry Potter Lego Sorting Hat (4701) – LEXI BOUGHT
- Harry Potter Deathly Hallows necklace
- Winged Keys from a Harry Potter Birthday Party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com (8)
- Free Cape pattern for lil superheros 🙂
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- This Scene Should Have Been Included In Star Wars