Photo via: date-a-girl-who-reads.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Heres a ridiculously easy Christmas craft for you Harry Potter fans: House-Elf Sock Wreath! This was all Johns idea – I jus…
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- Winged Keys from a Harry Potter Birthday Party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com (8)
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Harry Potter Beanies-all 4 houses included in this free pattern. Its magic! 🙂
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- Library brings Candyland alive, program from Wayne County Public Library. Ive done this several times with kids, teens and whole families! Always is a huge hit. We do the same board for trivia questions: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, etc.
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.