Photo via: date-a-girl-who-reads.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Microwave cake in a mug.. For you butterbeer lovers, now you can have it in cake form and in 5 minutes. Gotta love the mug cake that cooks in the microwave. This also includes a butter beer frosting, so you could pop them into a bi
- Heres a ridiculously easy Christmas craft for you Harry Potter fans: House-Elf Sock Wreath! This was all Johns idea – I jus…
- This Harry Potter love potion doubles as a science experiment and a yummy treat. Learn about acids and bases with a bit of potion making fun.
- Winged Keys from a Harry Potter Birthday Party via Karas Party Ideas KarasPartyIdeas.com (8)
- Literature Circles for Super Readers| http://everythingjustso.org | Are you interested in starting book clubs in your elementary classroom, but don’t know where to start? This resource contains everything you need to start book clubs or literature circles in your third, fourth, or fifth grade classroom; job posters and sheets; response tasks, schedule calendar templates, and more. Resources feature a superhero theme.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Harry Potter Beanies-all 4 houses included in this free pattern. Its magic! 🙂
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- Harry Potter Lego Sorting Hat (4701) – LEXI BOUGHT