Photo via: tes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? Try these Star Wars Learning Activities! Fun learning activities with Star Wars math, typing, writing, language, spelling, and science.
- These slides accompanied a presentation at the Summer Library Program Workshop for the South Central Library System in Wisconsin.-Amy Koester, The Show Me Librarian-always worth reading!
- Sunshine and a Summer Breeze: DIY Death Star Pinata
- Sunshine and a Summer Breeze: DIY Avengers Masks
- *FREE* Comic Book Templates. My kids love making diy comics. Fun art activity makes a great summer boredom buster too.
- For more DIY snowflakes from 63 Star War Snowflakes to ballerinas and zombies go…
- add rock salt to a sheet of paper and run it through the big shot, remove the rock salt, then sponge color on top
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…