Photo via: theclassroomcreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- This fun Batman science experiment also helps with word and letter recognition. Not that your kids will notice though, theyll be too busy having fun!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Mason Jar Fall Tree Luminaries Craft for Kids! Fun Preschool Activity!
- Elephant Toothpaste a fun and easy Science Experiment for kids! Looks fun even with older kids!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Free – Superhero – Multiplication – Activity – FunYour kids will love discovering the superhero mystery picture as they practice their multiplication facts! Solve the problems, then use the key to color in the boxes and create the picture! ****************************************************************************For more multiplication fun, you may like: Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Thanksgiving Pack Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Christmas Pack Multiplication Mystery Pictures – Spac…
- The Big Hero 6 team is super smart, so you have to be super smart to hang with them! Download and print out these fun science experiments today! bigHero6 bighero6event
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …