Photo via: walmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- New and improved Darth Vader Star Wars Painted Flower Pot Gift Set with Tray – another great one for geek dads!
- He loves lego Juniors – the lego city, super heroes, or star wars sets
- Star Wars The Force Awakens 3.75-Inch Figure 2-Pack Snow … https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SD8IOOK/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_-NeoybZS9K3M7
- Star Wars The Force Awakens 3.75-Inch Figure Forest Missi… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SD8I8O6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_BNeoyb3FM84DE
- Star Wars B3961AS0 3.75-Inch Space Mission Figure, Han So… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00SD8IRP6/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_x_mPeoybCSKT2S1
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- Do you have a Star Wars fan in your house? Try these Star Wars Learning Activities! Fun learning activities with Star Wars math, typing, writing, language, spelling, and science.
- STEM Challenge: Can you build a flotation device for an action figure? from More Than a Worksheet. Guide your students through the entire STEM engineering process with a simple trifold. Teach about buoyancy and density while learning the design process. R
- Action Figure Upcycle
- DIY BB8 perler bead cord keeper. Make your droid anyway you want! Such fun Star Wars craft. We love BB-8!
- If he wants a super hero party (which is very likely) these would be great as party favors!!!!