Photo via: papercraftsquare.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Well, I couldnt do Wonder Woman, and Batman and no Superman!!! So here is my…
- DIY 5 Superhero Snowflake Templates from Comic Book Resources. These are by Sonia Harris who writes: “ So here are five snowflake templates to print and cut out, each based on a different superhero;…
- Show you are a true Avengers Fan by wearing a cool Avengers Shield Necklace. Or give a perfect gift for an Avengers fanatic! Explore all our necklaces on our website.
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- Be your own superhero shirt Design is in charcoal grey on a white and black raglan shirt. Sizes available are 6-12 months 12-18 months 2T 4T 6T Care Instructions: Machine Wash cold, no bleach, Tumble
- Today we are going to venture into the world of SuperHero DIY Projects! There is a lot of fun in here for ALL ages! So hold on to your cape Batman…we are going to visit the world of Comic Book Hero’s! Bet we will see Iron Man…Spiderman…Batman…Captain America…Superman and a bit of ZAM…POW!!! http://www.thecottagemarket.com/2014/03/superhero-diy-projects.html
- Doctor Who Quilt – All paper pieced. From whimsandfancies.com and Trillium Designs. The patterns are difficult to get to, but they are downloadable and free.
- Stampin Up! Post-It Note Holder, Bow Builder Punch, Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper – Anns PaperWorks – Ann Lewis, Brisbane