Photo via: paper-toy.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Heres a fun DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift that kids can help take part in creating for their teacher – a superhero teacher candybar wrapper
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Heres a ridiculously easy Christmas craft for you Harry Potter fans: House-Elf Sock Wreath! This was all Johns idea – I jus…
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Got time for a quick craft? This easy bat necklace comes together in under an hour – get your template and make your own!
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …