Photo via: dfp-design.de
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Dad will feel special with this this unique and fun Super Dad Fathers Day Gift. Fun kid-made Fathers Day gift and Fathers Day craft for kids.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Handprint crafts for Fathers Day make great gift. These personalized ideas will make any dads day. Kid friendly crafts and DIY ideas to make Fathers Day special this year.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.