Photo via: onesavvymom.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- How To Make Easy Super Hero Cuffs for Kids – DIY Dress Up Clothes & Accessories. Easy Homemade Halloween Costume for Kids.
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- 5 FREE Super Hero Cape Logo Patterns for capes, decor, party paraphernalia and more!
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Jesus is Our Super Hero – VBS 2012, would be a cute logo for a boys room!
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- DIY Super Hero Cape || The Chirping Moms
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt