Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your students will have a blast practicing their math skills by uncovering these fun superhero mystery pictures. These activities are great for math centers, homework and whole class.
- Students practice recognizing and ordering numbers or letters with these fun Superhero theme puzzles. These are perfect for math centers, language centers, homework or early finishers. Each puzzle is editable so you can create the perfect sequences to align with what you are teaching. By Pink Cat Studio
- Batman logo with student names inside, open house welcome board
- Enchanted Makeovers’ mission is to create environments and programs for women and children in shelters that educate, empower, open a path for creativity, mindfulness and self-expression.
- Fishers Of Men Puzzle (Activity Sheet) Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- FREE printable activity sheet to draw and describe a superhero character, including descriptive adjectives
- Cute getting to know you sheet with superhero owls….
- LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes Coloring Page, LEGO LEGO Superman and Batman in Space Printable Color Sheet
- Night 1 8-9 Coloring Sheet
- The LEGO Movie Coloring Page, LEGO LEGO Justice League Printable Color Sheet
- Summer Reading Cheat Sheet | Parents | Scholastic.com