Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How much should your toddler be eating? Eat a rainbow everyday! Ideas and inspiration for a varied and healthy diet for your toddler/preschooler. FRUIT – mix up with veg for at least 5 portions a day (juice or dried fruits only count once). www.organiccookeryschool.org
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Father’s Day is coming up and while it can be difficult to figure out what colour of tie to get for Dad for Father’s Day, a hand made card is always going to be a hit. This DIY Father’s Day Watermelon Card is the perfect way to show Dad that he is ONE IN A MELON! So punny, just like Dad!
- We had so much making these fathers day crafts for kids! It was the perfect Fathers Day gift from the kids and he loved them. If you are looking for a free Fathers Day gift ideas, look no further!
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Looking for an easy Fathers Day Craft? Super Personalised Neckties to show Daddies how much you care. 🙂 http://mylittle3andme.co.uk
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Always Be Batman T-Shirt This shirt doesnt need much explanation. You should always be yourself, no matter what! But if you have the chance to be Batman, go head an take that chance. Why? Cause Batma
- Harley Quinn Motorized Mobile Includes battery operated motor that plays 12 different songs and heavy duty arm with 2 attachment wheels. THIS IS A MADE TO ORDER ITEM PLEASE ALLOW 5 TO 7 WEEKS FOR DELI –Be your own Whyld Girl with a wicked tee today! http://whyldgirl.com/tshirts
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H