Photo via: cutoutandkeep.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Follow @eNebriated for more Geek Content including facts images funny and news content! Carnage can travel through phone lines by sending micro-filaments of his symbiote through the computers modem carnage supervillainfact spiderman venom toxin fact comic comics geek nerd nerdy comiccon wondercon marvel marvelcomics marveluniverse nerdygirl geeky amazingspiderman spidermanhomecoming
- TUT – How to make comic book letters then use them for the kids bedroom.
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Spider-man comic book letter DIY tutorial – FAB Birds Party Blog – Party Supplies, Party Printables, Custom Paper Goods, Stationery and Party Crafts
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Harley Quinn inspired Light Switch Cover by CraftsbyKym on Etsy
- Some of the girls in youth group will love this. How to DIY Comic book heels and flats!
- Marvel / Avengers comic book character heart pillow cover $14.99
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Read about The Gloria Barron Prize for Young Heroes – find out about previous winners – and learn how to nominate young heroes for the award.
- Free Comic Book Templates, fantastic blog and great template.