Photo via: speechroomstyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Superhero Bulletin Board Ideas | superhero theme idea | Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas
- Qualities of a Superhero Friend | shopeverythingjustso.org | Teach students the qualities of a Superhero Friend with these Superhero Friendship Posters. Each poster contains a different quality found in a good friend. Use the posters as talking points for mini-lessons or during character education and life skills lessons. Hang in your classroom as reminders of how to be friends to others throughout the year.
- Clip art: Cute girly superhero owls (with coordinating digital papers).Clipart set for teachers and educators. Great resource for any school and classroom projects such as for creating bulletin board, printable, worksheet, classroom decor, craft materials, activities and games, and for more educational and fun projects.You will receive:- Each clipart saved separately in PNG format, 300 dpi with transparent background.- Each clipart saved separately in JPG format, 300 dpi with white background.- …
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero
- Awesome superhero theme for a boys room! Maybe find superhero comic book styled fabric and re-do lamp shades?
- Superhero Bulletin Board superheroclassroompintowin
- Superhero classroom theme decor by Schoolgirl Style www.schoolgirlstyle.com (I could add masks over the faces of book characters for the library door. )
- DONE – looks even better than this one! Spider-man comics and a chalk red finish for the front. Super easy and brilliant for a childs room.
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Superhero theme/ Library Bulletin board
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $