Photo via: thecrafttrain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- bean bag toss out of cardboard box
- Captain America Paper Plate Shield – Crafts on Sea | Kids Crafts | Super Hero | Paper Plate Craft |
- Captain America Paper Plate Shield – Crafts on Sea More
- How to throw a Batman birthday party. Lots of crafts, cake ideas, and activities to make a fun and inexpensive birthday party with a Batman theme. via @thetypicalmom
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- how to make a simple minnie mouse hairbow – – Sugar Bee Crafts: Minnie Outfit, disney, hairclip –
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- Make cape out of plastic table cloth. Video how to.
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)