Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Comic Book Fans! Check out these awesome magnets, so easy to make and perfect for any superhero fan 🙂 From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Comic book magnets – next years book bingo prize? From Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Aman…
- Superhero Comic Book Magnets by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda *You could use Mickey Mouse comics instead!!
- ❤️Vintage Superman Comic Decoupage Picture Frame by junksy on Etsy… Could easily be a DIY with any magazine or book.
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Super Hero Frame Decoupage 8×8 wood wall retro comic book Batman, Joker, Venom, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Penguin, Green Lanter, Wolverine
- Cardboard Tube Batman by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Batman Craft: Cardboard Tube Wrist Cuffs by Amanda Formaro of Crafts by Amanda
- Make a fun Superman craft from a recycled cardboard tube and construction paper! A free pattern is included at Crafts by Amanda.
- How To: Comic Book Phone Cover • Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a phone case in under 60 minutes
- Cherished Bliss shows how to make a super-cool comic book superhero pillow. Little guys will love this… as will comic book fans of all ages.