Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cherished Bliss shows how to make a super-cool comic book superhero pillow. Little guys will love this… as will comic book fans of all ages.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Will Cook For Smiles: The Amazing Spider-Man Family Movie Night – how fun would this be to make for your family?
- Make your own PVC bow and Arrows! Really easy and really works!~Life Sprinkled With Glitter
- Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell will be crossover in the episode of The Flash and Arrow, which will air as a two nights event on December 2 and December 3.
- These 21 Batman Birthday Party Ideas for Kids will easily make your childs birthday celebrations go with a bang this year. Using craft & simple decor tips.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- In this video we will show you how to craft DIY Captain America birthday or invitation card that will definitely please a superhero films fan! captainamerica birthdaycard greetingcard
- From this tutorial you will learn how to craft an unusual Batman styled greeting card which can be a gift for a comics fan! Batmancard diybirthdaycard greetingcard
- This has give me a great idea for making James some fab new underpants! Im going to buy some plain pants and appliqué things he loves on the back!!