Photo via: mykidsguide.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero activities: Use Dollar Store plastic tablecloths to make superhero capes to celebrate your students achievements.
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- Make cape out of plastic table cloth. Video how to.
- How to make duct tape Lego capes – good idea for a bad weather day!
- Capes For Kids helps children in need with a handmade superhero cape of thier very own! Click through to see how you can help.
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…
- Fabulous customised party superhero capes made from t-shirts. Leftover sleeves can be used to make masks!
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Superhero capes – plastic tablecloth with a die-cut letter
- Fashion Plate: Make Kids Super Hero Capes for $.60!!!
- TUT – How to make comic book letters then use them for the kids bedroom.