Photo via: southernmadesimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This green slime tutorial is fun for kids and a great St. Patricks Day activity!
- Linda Marie Anson has painted this fantastic ‘Thor: The Dark World’ portrait centering on Chris Hemsworth’s God of Thunder, Thor. To check out more of Linda Marie Anson’s work head on over to her deviantART, Tumblr, or you can purchase prints from Society 6
- How to Make a Candy Lei with video tutorial and step by step instructions. Celebrating birthdays, Holidays, graduations and more just got a whole lot more tasty!
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- Make this awesome color changing slime that changes color with temperature! Thermochromic slime makes STEM learning fun.
- Are your kids big Superhero fans? Do they like to color? Have we got a great roundup for you. Click the picture for 175+ Superhero Coloring Pages including Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Big Hero 6, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Justice League, LEGO Superheroes, Teen Titans and many more. Wow!!
- DIY Pumpkin SLIME- so fun for kids to stretch, pull, & squish! My kids…
- Okay, Im gonna show you how i managed to build a cool Batman lamp from nothing more then thin wall panels and old light bulb throat. Lets go!
- How to Draw Captain Underpants More
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]
- Dragonfly Designs: No Sew SUPER HERO COSTUMES Tutorial. Make your own spiderman, Green Lantern or Batman costume in just a few hours.
- Powerpuff girls party fruit trays healthy party ideas. Make fruit trays inthe three Powerpuff girl colors – pink, blue and green. Party ideas!