Photo via: youtu.be
You may also be interested in 🙂
- HOW TO MAKE RICE KRISPY TREAT WEDDING / BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION CAKE. Educational, Fun and entertaining videos for kids that include cooking baking and craft tutorials with their favorite superhero and disney princess. Preschool on up. nobakedessert preschool videosforkids cooking backing crafts tutorial ricekrispycake elsa spiderman birthday wedding celebration craftsforkids kidscraft decoratecake
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- Paper Plate Ninja Turtle Craft – an easy preschool craft to go along with the letter N or the letter T, or just a great craft for kids who are TMNT fans! – Happy Hooligans
- This is a super fun introduction to graphing! Spin and race superheroes to fill up the page with this printable Superhero Graphing Game Printable! Fun and educational for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
- Dinosaur Ice Eggs are a fun Dinosaur Activity for Kids that is inexpensive and easy to do. This is a great activity for preschool and school age kids.
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- Awesome Ninja Turtles craft for kids to make with craft sticks. Love these!
- This Captain America shield DIY uses paper plates to make a toy that kids will love to play with. A superhero craft idea thats great for dressing up!
- Great idea for a backdrop/floordrop for a super hero flying scene. clever use of live feed video could allow kids to act out impossible scenes like flying, walking on walls, falling up etc… Optical illusion and full body engagement, a bit of mental gymnastics and some simple technology could make great theatrical fun.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H