Photo via: polkadotchair.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Wonder Woman gets an update in the new Batman v Superman movie! Get the free cut file for her new logo, plus learn how to sew a quick cape!
- Have your kids draw something and then turn it into a REAL stuffed animal. A magical service as seen on Shark Tank made accessible for only $89! Visit Budsies.com to learn more giftideas
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- Learn how to sew a pillow case dress with this Pillowcase Dress Tutorial. Includes full instructions and a chart to help you resize the dress for various ages. The quickest dress youll ever sew!
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Themed Printables: Justice League Logos. Looking for an offline activity to do with your kids? This week, we’ve got Justice League logos coloring pages! – See more at: http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/11/04/themed-printables-scribblenauts-unmaskedsthash.WKPIcT4g.dpuf
- Turn a Cardboard Box into an Epic Marble Run – Great engineering challenge for kids. Fun group activity to see what each group comes up with!
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.