Photo via: simplisticallysassy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What an awesome idea for a Hulk birthday party. Kids of all ages love this Hulk Smash game! Click for lots more Superhero Party Ideas featuring MARVELs The Avengers: Age of Ultron AvengersUnite cbias ad
- Hulk Smash Cupcakes, Super hero themed birthday party ideas, Easy dessert ideas for boys, avengers party ideas
- Love these Avengers party games and ideas, especially Black Widow BS and the Hulk Balloon Smash, so much fun!
- Avengers Birthday Party: Hulk Smash Wall | MyPaintingShirt.com
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party
- Captain America Punch recipe | For your little superheroes who love their Avengers. Use at your next Marvel party to quench their thirst.
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- I Spy the Lego Guy. Great idea to start as a game for the boys. Maybe it could be a treat to find the little lego man after dinner each night….L
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- The hulk smash! Great super hero party game
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!