Photo via: coloringpages1001.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Templates for superhero logos–never know when I might need these.- my nephews would really enjoy these
- Super Hero Party- easy and fast ideas- I put this party together in a day!
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!
- How To Make Easy Super Hero Cuffs for Kids – DIY Dress Up Clothes & Accessories. Easy Homemade Halloween Costume for Kids.
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- How to make duct tape boots for costumes… because boots complete the look. Never know when I might need this.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!