Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- I hope my future wife an kids do something cute an awesome like this for me. 🙂
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- It would be neat to even do something like this in the gym with all the bright Weird Animals theme colors!!!
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- Superhero party game – shoot silly string like lasers at the bad guys! This is a fun idea that works for indoor and outdoor parties. Imagine pictures of bad guys hidden around the yard that little superheros have to find and disarm with goo!
- We wonder if Loki would use this, or even settle for this, had he known about this tutorial. But since we’ll never know, we do at least guarantee that he would approve of this! He would totally enjoy this. For all you Loki fans, you don’t have to be crafty for this one. Everything is …
- I will have to make these for my future kid! And yes, my future kid will be a nerd who loves Super Heros, like me! 🙂