Photo via: gingerlymade.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are your kids big Superhero fans? Do they like to color? Have we got a great roundup for you. Click the picture for 175+ Superhero Coloring Pages including Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Big Hero 6, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Justice League, LEGO Superheroes, Teen Titans and many more. Wow!!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- Dragonfly Designs: No Sew SUPER HERO COSTUMES Tutorial. Make your own spiderman, Green Lantern or Batman costume in just a few hours.
- Justice League Cross Stitch Patterns – Wonder Woman, Superman, Green Lantern, Jonn, Hawkgirl, The Flash – nerdstitch.com
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been
- Superhero Wall Art Hanging-Flash Superman Batman Captain America Green Lantern Thor Ironman Hulk Spiderman Wonderwoman Symbols Pallet Wood on Etsy, $68.00
- Set of 4 super hero coasters made from hama beads. Designs includes The Flash, Spiderman, Captain America and the Green Lantern. Each measure 3 1/4