Photo via: scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So I noticed something about my box of cereal…Have a parent 🙁
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- just going through some of Cheris old posts and pinning the things I bookmarked. Pinterest is much easier than looking through my favorites! I love this whole room.
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- I would just like to show you all the best Cosplay at Emerald City Comicon. All other cosplays can go home. Hulk Princess!
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Just made Caleb some pjs out of this fabric…now I can make myself a matching skirt! 🙂 DIY sew a simple geeky gathered skirt