Photo via: scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So I noticed something about my box of cereal…Have a parent 🙁
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Crafty Mischief: Loki Helmet Tutorial. the thing is i just want this helmet. like, in my house.
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- I dont care how many repins this has I just laughed my ass off!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Batman Onesie, I just Spent 9 Months Training to be Batman, Handmade Baby Onesie Creeper Sleeper Romper, boy, girl, newborn, shower gift – pinned by pin4etsy.com
- Finally! Something to do with all those bits & pieces that kids seem to shed.