Photo via: scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So I noticed something about my box of cereal…Have a parent 🙁
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- I have had the idea to do something like this for the longest time. Anyone who…
- I want to do something like this for Coles room.Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wall Art w/ by StonekingPaintings, $54.00
- I hope my future wife an kids do something cute an awesome like this for me. 🙂
- Bathroom Superheroes Sign by WordArtTreasures on Etsy, $15.00 I like this but $15 for something I could tell the kids for nothing
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Just made Caleb some pjs out of this fabric…now I can make myself a matching skirt! 🙂 DIY sew a simple geeky gathered skirt
- I have the patterns now I just need to go shopping for materials. *Update: Ive made the Batman tile and starting on Green Lantern!
- Superhero Backlit Canvas Art (I think the Batman would look great with the whole thing cutout or just black bat on a empty lit canvas!)
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!