Photo via: curlypops.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I Want to make this as a beanbag toss that can be hung on the wall and drops the beanbag out the bottom. Tall and skinny-like?
- I Want to make this as a beanbag toss that can be hung on the wall and drops the beanbag out the bottom.
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Can make this out of trifold boards. Buy one that is already black. Love this to use as a back drop for reading or writing center!
- super hero writing—- having the staff members write what they want to be super at this summer and then give it out halfway through the summer as a goal setting thing?????
- Vintage Super Hero wood signs 10 1/2 Wide x 10 1/2 Tall Pick any of your favorite superheros! They look so cute as a trio on the wall
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Game idea: paint pots do a beanbag toss. Participants get a prize if they make it in the Hulk pot.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.