Photo via: curlypops.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I Want to make this as a beanbag toss that can be hung on the wall and drops the beanbag out the bottom. Tall and skinny-like?
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- super hero writing—- having the staff members write what they want to be super at this summer and then give it out halfway through the summer as a goal setting thing?????
- Vintage Super Hero wood signs 10 1/2 Wide x 10 1/2 Tall Pick any of your favorite superheros! They look so cute as a trio on the wall
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- This unit is based on the theme of Superheroes. It can be used as a back to school theme or simply as a connection to a favorite superhero story. A…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.