Photo via: conflictinthemiddleclass.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- I will have to make these for my future kid! And yes, my future kid will be a nerd who loves Super Heros, like me! 🙂
- We had so much making these fathers day crafts for kids! It was the perfect Fathers Day gift from the kids and he loved them. If you are looking for a free Fathers Day gift ideas, look no further!
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …
- Are your kids big Superhero fans? Do they like to color? Have we got a great roundup for you. Click the picture for 175+ Superhero Coloring Pages including Batman, Superman, Spider-Man, Big Hero 6, Green Lantern, Hawkman, The Justice League, LEGO Superheroes, Teen Titans and many more. Wow!!
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.