Photo via: lainea.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- chellasunshine: Im in love with this week. I love Easter so much simply because of all of the bright colors! easter kikkik kikkikmint kikkik_loves kikkikplannerlove filofax plannerlove planner planneraddiction stationary
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Could do with a super hero silhouette
- Girls love Super Heroes too! Show that love with this DIY Reversible Super Hero Headband! LEGOSuperHeroesCG @LEGO
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- diy dresser makeover- I LOVE this idea- and how cool is the Super Hero fabric?
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!
- Avengers cross stitch by ~orijans on deviantART ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, if some one would make this for me… Im not even kidding Id love you forever.
- Im not saying Im BATMAN, Im just saying no one has ever seen me and BATMAN in the same room child, teen, super hero, Home Decor wood sign on Etsy, $15.00
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.
- Make great super hero jar toy storage in minutes with this super simple tutorial. Plus learn all about the new Super Buddies movie from Disney.