Photo via: lainea.hubpages.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- chellasunshine: Im in love with this week. I love Easter so much simply because of all of the bright colors! easter kikkik kikkikmint kikkik_loves kikkikplannerlove filofax plannerlove planner planneraddiction stationary
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Could do with a super hero silhouette
- My door this year! Super hero theme!!
- Girls love Super Heroes too! Show that love with this DIY Reversible Super Hero Headband! LEGOSuperHeroesCG @LEGO
- This is a great desk that I painted with Napoleonic Blue Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan. Used my Silhouette to cut the lettering. I cut a poster for the front if the drawers. This is going to a lucky grandson!
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- Templates for the super hero masks, batman and flash logos. -Was thinking of using this on a pumpkin for this Halloween. I think Booboo would love it!
- diy dresser makeover- I LOVE this idea- and how cool is the Super Hero fabric?
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Game idea for superhero party. According to the blog. Station 2 was; (balloons) Practice your super bomb disposal techniques. (Pop the balloons with your feet). this is such a fabulous yet simple party activity. LOVE IT!!