Photo via: littlebitfunky.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- Batman tic tac toe game set. Are you looking for a last minute Christmas presente for your CHILDREN ? You found it! Have a look at my shop for more ready to ship TIC TAC TOES!!!
- 0 Likes, 1 Comments – Beth Bugler (@bethbug2) on Instagram: “Come fly with me!! Birds on the agenda for this week. Looking forward to seeing what sort of…”
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- This is a great idea for all dress up genres! I can see a princess, hero, and pirate/ninja wall coming to life in my 5 year olds room very soon!
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- FREE Printable Captain America Invitation. Im so excited for this party!!!
- End of the year gift!! Class photo of what they want to be when they grow up
- Cheers to My Class! Our Last Week In Second Grade!
- Learn how to create this cute keepsake for your child that you can update each school year! Back-to-School Shirt with Yearly Handprints: Year 2! | Where The Smiles Have Been