Photo via: twomoreminutes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- Enchanted Makeovers’ mission is to create environments and programs for women and children in shelters that educate, empower, open a path for creativity, mindfulness and self-expression.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Our mad scientist glasses and hair. We used die cut glasses and then cut out some crazy hair in paper usning fun neon colors. Glued the hair to the top of the glasses and the kids became mad scientist! What an adorable idea!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- Linda Marie Anson has painted this fantastic ‘Thor: The Dark World’ portrait centering on Chris Hemsworth’s God of Thunder, Thor. To check out more of Linda Marie Anson’s work head on over to her deviantART, Tumblr, or you can purchase prints from Society 6
- This website has a lot of fantastic printable pages. Their Pre-K packs are the best. Pages and pages of learning with fun character themes. These are great for homeschooling parents, people who just want their kids do have an educational activity, or even grandparents/babysitters looking for a fun but educational activity to keep kids entertained.
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …