Photo via: artisandesarts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instead of masks, make your own angry bird! Could even make eye holes so they would be masks Red Ted Arts Blog » Blog Archive Superhero Masks (+ Template) – Party Activity
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Spider web game. Just use painters tape to make the web and have the kids throw wads of paper at it to see if they can get it to stick. – would be fun for a superhero party
- FREE – SUPER HERO TEMPLATE – 2 pages – What would your super power be and why? This would be a great writing activity!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Create your own Pokémon sensory bottles for fun way to calm down for kids. These would even be great for I-Spy!
- From Lovers with Love » Be Your Own Favorite Shoe Designer – DIY Collection – Despicable Me Sneakers