Photo via: popkorno.deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- nailedit grimfandango cosplay acting makeup diy skeleton performance wegame con lucasarts mannycalavera mechecolomar mannyandmeche timschafer adventure videogames 90s noir couplecosplay pointandclick romance drama
- Retro Apron – Superwoman Sexy Womans Aprons – Vintage Apron Style – Comics Pin up Superman Rockabilly Cosplay Lolita
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- 20 things I learned from the SECOND baby. This is inspiring! Its amazing how different they can be. | boys | babies | parenting
- A healthy Spiderman snack for kids when they are done with their superhero adventure! Superhero Pretend Play | My Pretend Place
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Gamora Cosplay ComicCon GuardiansOfTheGalagy Marvel superhero Green Makeup MAC Ukraine
- TheJoker Cosplay LadyJoker Batman DCComics Green supervillain makeup Joker costume
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.