Photo via: momsmagicalmiles.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Summer shouldn’t just be about avoiding sunburns – it’s about making long-lasting memories as a family!
- With the new Avengers movie coming out, its time to have some fun with all things Captain America. This easy kid-friendly drink idea, is not only perfect for Captain American fans, but also a great drink idea for the 4th of July and Memorial day with all of the red, white and blue colors! Pin Captain America Kids Drink Celebrate Red, White & Blue to your board now!
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- No more boring magazine files! Check out this neat idea to makeover your dull files in the Superhero Theme! Its so easy to do – only takes a few minutes, but is sure to add color and style to any shelf!Classroom Decor: Magazine file with circular labels – Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Its time for some superhero fun! 15 superhero activities for kids to feel like they can conquer the world! Kids love superheroes. Whats not to love?
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Use your FIVE SENSES and enjoy some time outside with your class exploring the…
- Create a superhero sensory bin for your preschooler to have some hands on sensory time.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- SING Special Edition is now out on DVD and Blu-Ray, so we made porcupine cupcakes, gorilla munch popcorn and several other goodies inspired by SING for family movie night! SingMovie SingSquad Sponsored
- Nice clear photo shows you the angle to cut, and the hem is just an arc from a marker on a string on a pin at the center point. Prairie points down the back. If you made with thin fleece and lined with cotton flannel, itd be both warm and absorbent.