Photo via: lesmisfreak.polyvore.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Paper Plate Ninja Turtle Craft – an easy preschool craft to go along with the letter N or the letter T, or just a great craft for kids who are TMNT fans! – Happy Hooligans
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Batman Night Stand – so happy to have this beauty in my home!
- Ninja turtle mask: color and print cut out and youve got a mask for the kiddos at any birthday party.
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Some of the girls in youth group will love this. How to DIY Comic book heels and flats!
- Creating a Ninja Turtle Costume is EASY with this simple no-sew DIY ninja turtle mask pattern. Post includes FREE printable pattern.
- Teenage mutant ninja turtle decorated eggs. Turn hard boiled eggs into Heros in a Half Shelf with this fab kids egg decorating tutorial perfect for Easter Egg competitions. TMNT Eggs are simply child play. These were made by ten year old Maxi.
- Dad will feel special with this this unique and fun Super Dad Fathers Day Gift. Fun kid-made Fathers Day gift and Fathers Day craft for kids.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle handprints! For more creative projects and activities go to our FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/toddlertimetips