Photo via: meaningfulmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prime and spray paint a bunch of small toys. Glue to a thrifted lamp base (painted the same color). Pretty cool.
- Check out my superhero inspired head piece. I used stiff felt, gold fabric, glitter, glue glue gun, and scissors. I’m going to either sew it onto an elastic headband or glue it onto a hair clip.
- The ultimate in girl power chic, a fab classic WonderWoman logo tshirt! In a perky shade of pink with that awesome emblazoned logo, you can express the super-heroine in you, in wonderful style! xoxo Superhero
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Six Sisters Stuff: DIY Bleach T-shirt Tutorial – (I think this would also work with fabric dye sprayed onto white or pastel colored t-shirts if you dont want to use bleach) great activity for a youth group
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- Awesome superhero theme for a boys room! Maybe find superhero comic book styled fabric and re-do lamp shades?
- Sparkly superhero action words made out of cardboard boxes, paint, modge podge glue and glitter!
- Jayden Metal Baskets – like this idea. Could be a DIY project with some world-themed fabric or burlap? For small storage baskets or a trash can
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.