Photo via: polishthestars.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- This has give me a great idea for making James some fab new underpants! Im going to buy some plain pants and appliqué things he loves on the back!!
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- chellasunshine: Im in love with this week. I love Easter so much simply because of all of the bright colors! easter kikkik kikkikmint kikkik_loves kikkikplannerlove filofax plannerlove planner planneraddiction stationary
- CUTEST THING EVER! This is so going to be Tripps Invitation! I LOVE it!!!
- Crafty Mischief: Loki Helmet Tutorial. the thing is i just want this helmet. like, in my house.
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- The brilliant films that Hayao Miyazaki made together with Studio Ghibli are some of the deepest, most touching and unforgettable animation films ever made. If you’re as crazy about some of his classic movies as we are, then you’ll love this list of Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli gift ideas! If you know someone who Loved My Neighbor …
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!