Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Micheals ready to paint wood frames with comic book pages modge podged! Made for my sons superhero party. The kids were sent photos of them at the party to put in the frames!
- Prime and spray paint a bunch of small toys. Glue to a thrifted lamp base (painted the same color). Pretty cool.
- How to: Comic Book Phone Cover – MMGN Blog. Could switch out the comics for anything, really! 🙂
- Comic Book Lamp | 29 Geeky Crafts You Need to Make Right Now (for this one only, not using comics) || For Geeks Sake
- Marvel Comics Womens Skirts Comic Book Skirts Vintage by tintiara, $52.00
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- Comic Letter Wall Art! Papier mache or wood letter, vintage comics, scissors, decoupage glue & paintbrush. So cool for a boys room!
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Boys Superhero bedroom makeover
- Awesome superhero theme for a boys room! Maybe find superhero comic book styled fabric and re-do lamp shades?
- Superhero capes on back of chair ( Great Idea for the first row of seating for program attendance)