Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- Superhero Masks – these DIY Paper Mask – the kids ADORED making these easy paper superhero masks and had lots of fun wearing them at our Superhero Party!!!
- If youre a huge fan of comics, why shouldnt you make them part of your wardrobe? Of course you can showcase the designs on shirts, but it would be much more interesting to wear them as jewelry. These comic book earrings are easy to make and would add a unique touch to your outfit.
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Starwars Over Worked and Under Paid workers of the Empire. If the Red Shirts in star trek means an actor is about to die. I wonder how did these guys get tricked into wearing the white Armor that did nothing?
- A superhero-themed garter makes for a fun surprise at the reception. Photo Credit: Something Blue Wedding Photography
- BATMAN BOOKMARK: Batty about Batman? Follow 8 easy steps to making your own…
- BATMAN BOOKMARK: Batty about Batman? Follow 8 easy steps to making your own superhero bookmark.
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Wonderful way to share the word about Hero Central VBS by creating fun candy! Idea to use to tell others the date and times for your VBS! Thanks to leaders at Memorial Drive UMC in Houston for this creativity! cokesburyvbs.com
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …